Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#RPGaDay 5th - Most Old School Game Owned

Here's another confession - I tend to give games away or to Half Price Books unless they've got some kind of strong personal attachment or I'm using them. So I don't have any of my 1st or 2nd Edition stuff. I have a 3.5 Players Guide that's in my "Take to Half Price" stack, but that's the closest to Old School. I was never interested in any of the Old School Retro-Clones.

In terms of old games, I have a Traveler adventure that I'm going to have a long talk about on Day 19. I think I've got a copy of Champions (Big Blue Book with George Perez cover) in the back of my closet. I hung on to a few choice pieces of Classic World of Darkness stuff, but it'll be a long time until Vampire The Masquerade is considered "old school."

No comments:

Post a Comment