Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Green Arrow [MHR]


Green ArrowGreen Arrow[Watcher]
Solo d6 Buddy d10 Team d8

An Arrow for Every Occasion
Swashbuckling Daredevil
Bends The Rules

Power Sets

Bow And Trick Arrows
      Gadgets d8
      Weapon d8

SFX: Focused Shot. If a pool includes a Bow and Trick Arrows power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 step larger.

SFX: Multishot. Step up or double a Bow and Trick Arrows die against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.

SFX: Explosive Arrow. Against multiple opponents, for every additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.

SFX: Trick Arrow. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when complications (like “Blinded By Smoke” or “Trapped in a Net”) on a target.

Limit: Gear. Shutdown Bow and Trick Arrows to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.

Specialties
Acrobatics Expert d8
Covert Expert d8
Combat Master d10
Tech Expert d8

Design Notes: First off,  I completely expect the "Enhanced Reflexes" debate to continue with GA. The thing is, I don't see him as obsessively trained as Batman or somehow enhanced like Captain America. Yeah, Hawkeye does, and folks should feel free to cut and paste from Hawkeye's datafile in Civil War. (I will also point out that Hawkeye spent a year or so as Ronin and, as much as I love Ollie, I don't think that that he'd do as well as Clint did without using his bow that long.) If I was doing a datafile for a JLA/Avengers event book (and that sounds like the best event ever to cover), Hawkeye and Green Arrow would have practically identical datafiles, but since I'm scaling everyone to how they appear in Young Justice that's why I made the choices I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment